Key information that you should know before starting the connection
- The connection can take several days so make sure to pick the most suitable time to get started.
- The rental must be labeled "Instantly Bookable" or "Online Bookable" on BookingSync.
- All of the information from the rental must be synchronised with Mon Séjour en Montange. There is no partial synchronisation.
- You will need to contact ESF+ (firstname.lastname@example.org) to negotiate a contract first, before BookingSync can publish your rentals on Mon Séjour en Montagne/French Mountain Trip.
- Use of Mon Séjour en Montagne's payment gateway (S-Money) is obligatory. ESF+ will ask you to open an S-Money account.
- The Mon Séjour en Montagne website takes care of taking payment for the total amount of the booking.
- It isn't possible to specify a separate deposit for the rental and the fees. So, the deposit percentage that is specified in BookingSync for the price of the rental (in the Rates tab) will be applied to the total reservation on Mon Séjour en Montagne, including the fees and taxes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.