In this article
Online booking on Mon Séjour en Montagne is mandatory. Your properties must have the status Instantly bookable or Bookable Online. This setting can be done at any time. See here how to make your listings instantly bookable.
- The customer confirms their reservation on Mon Séjour en Montagne by paying the deposit.
- The downpayment is processed by the payment gateway S-Money.
- The reservation is created on the BookingSync calendar as confirmed and the full payment is indicated (as collected entirely by Mon Séjour en Montagne).
- Mon Séjour en Montagne calculates the commission based on the rental price (3.5% of the rental amount).
- Mon Séjour en Montagne takes care of the collection of the balance.
Cancel a reservation
IMPORTANT: You are in charge of refunding the money to the traveler (see 4.)
To cancel a reservation of Mon Séjour en Montagne you must:
- Go to your BookingSync account> Reservations.
- Click on the reservation you wish to cancel.
- Click on "Cancel booking".
- Then, go to your ESF+ back office and proceed to the refund of the payment according to your cancelation policies. You are in charge of refunding the money to the traveler.
Please sign in to leave a comment.