If you have listings present on BookingSync that are not yet on French Mountain Trip/Mon Séjour en Montagne, you can automatically create them on Mon Séjour en Montagne by pushing your properties via the Mon Séjour en Montagne app of your BookingSync account, allowing you to save time by not having to create your listings twice.
In order to benefit from the synchronization between BookingSync and Mon Séjour en Montagne, please check that the resort in which your properties are located is available on French Mountain Trip.
Contact ESF+ by email at email@example.com to indicate your desire to be advertised on their platform. Once the contract is signed, and you have access to your ESF+ back-office, you can proceed to the synchronization.
You can only connect rentals to Mon séjour en Montagne that are labeled "instantly bookable" or "bookable online". In addition, please make sure you have the following information filled in:
- Bedroom details, including the bed types
- Bathroom details
- Full address, including street name and zip code
- At least 7 photo
- At least one contact with the "General" function
- Residency Category (required by Expedia according to local legislation)
- At least 1 day available to be booked (must have a rate)
- Install the Mon séjour en Montagne application, available in our App Center, from the Apps section of your account.
- Open the application and, click on Connect additional accounts
- Enter the email address used to connect to the ESF+ back-office.
If you have several accounts, repeat this step to connect all your accounts.
- Drag and drop the property you want to create onto the field "Drop here to create a new rental on Mon séjour en Montagne" on the bottom right of the app.
- Resolve the content issue. You must not have any message in red left for the rental.
Note that there might be a delay of a few minutes to sync the changes from the rental section to the Mon séjour en Montagne app. Please, do not consider messages marked in yellow and grey!
- Clic on Upload
- Your rentals will be pushed to the Mon séjour en Montagne team, which is in charge of loading them in your ESF+ back-office. You'll be able then to verify them before they are set live. At this stage, we don't have any information on when they will be available on your side. Please contact them directly to check.