You just signed your proposal, THANKS and WELCOME!
Now you wonder what are the steps of your on-boarding, read carefully the following article.
The BookingSync OnBoarding is divided into 4 individual 1-to-1 workshops to guide you through the different steps to setup your Account.
Our team will assist you during those 4 mandatory workshops to give you all the needed keys to correctly setup your account and start using BookingSync.
Please note that the 4 workshops can be booked 1 month after your signed your proposal. During this 1 month trial period we won't charge the monthly subscription. Please note that the subscription will start after 1 month. If you did not followed all the required workshops within the month you will still be able to book the missed workshop even though your subscription started.
In this section will be explained the steps of your BookingSync OnBoarding from signature to the finalization of your training.
- After the signature of the proposal and payment, an OnBoarding agent will call you in order to prepare your account for the first workshop. During this call we will need your Airbnb accesses in order to connect the Airbnb account to your BookingSync account to be ready for the import on the first workshop. The OnBoarding agent will also take the opportunity to explain the steps of the OnBoarding project.
- After this call, you will receive a message with some mandatory data to fill in and a link to schedule your first workshop.
- Follow the 4 mandatory workshops (content of the workshops available bellow).
- Congrats !! You are now fully trained and ready to start using all the amazing BookingSync features!
Interested in the content of the OnBoarding workshops? Please read the dedicated section bellow:
- WORKSHOP 1 - ACCOUNT PREPARATION
- Import of your properties from Airbnb: let the magic begin! Once the import of your properties done, you'll find all your information (photos, descriptions, amenities, etc) in your BookingSync account.
- Rate configuration: learn how to set-up you rates according to the seasons and rates rules.
- iCal import: learn how to import your unavailabilities from you reference calendar indicated. The periods will only be blocked, no guest or payment info recorded. You'll be able afterwards to complete the guest information for your records.
- WORKSHOP 2 - PAYMENT GATEWAY CONFIGURATION
- Styling of rental agreement and cancellation policies: translate your conditions in BookingSync based so they are easy to read
- Set-up of your payment gateway: learn how to connect your payment gateway and assign it to your rentals
- WORKSHOP 3 - WEBSITE / NOTIFICATION
- Installation and training of our standard notification: the standard notification are installed in your account and we will show you arround the app so that you master the basics
- Logo and color: brand the external communication layout with your logo and color
- Custom sender: set-up your own email address as the sender
- Creation of your website: we create the website with the HomePage, Contact Page and Rental page.
- Customization of your website: we add your logo and colors.
- WORKSHOP 4 - CONNECTION WORKSHOP
For the synchronization to the channels, you will be trained during this dedicated workshop. Please note, it is mandatory to confirm before this meeting that the BookingSync calendar and the BookingSync rates are correctly filled in and updated for ALL the listings you wish to connect to the portals.
This meeting is the best opportunity to provide a full training on the synchronizations. This way, you will be autonomous to finish and complete the connection for all your listings ;)
- Airbnb API sync: we push the properties listed in BookingSync. Recommended to read the "Airbnb - Must know" article. Learn more about the API sync here.
- API alternative sync: if you cannot benefit from the API sync with Airbnb, you can connect your calendars 2-ways and instantly to Airbnb. Learn more about the alternative sync here.
- Booking-com: information here.
- Homeaway: information here. Please note, the delay for this sync is 2 to 4 weeks, once the contract is signed.
- TripAdvisor: information here. Please note, the delay for this sync is 2 to 4 weeks.
Once the last workshop completed, you are fully trained to finish the setup of your BookingSync account and start using all our amazing features :) !