You just signed your proposal, THANKS and WELCOME!
Now you wonder what are the steps of your on-boarding, read carefully the following article.
STEP 0: on-boarding preparation
Evaluation call: As soon as you sign your on-boarding proposal and we sent you a link to schedule your evaluation call. The purpose of this call is to:
- Understand your project
- Check your connectivity level and requirements
- Review the OnBoarding process
- Schedule next step kick-off call
- Information request: You'll receive a second message with an excel file to download to give all your information for this on-boarding.
Collect of the information: you send us back all your information
- Kick-off meeting: we call you at a schedule time in order to get your passwords and answer your questions.
Note: the kick-off meeting is scheduled during the evaluation call and the Excel Spreadsheet containing the information must be returned before this call to leave us time to review everything
STEP 1: import of the properties and rate configuration
- Import of your properties from Airbnb or Homeaway: let the magic begin! Once the import of your properties done, you'll find all your information (photos, descriptions, amenities, etc) in your BookingSync account.
- Rate configuration: we set-up you rates according to the seasons and rules indicated in the file.
STEP 2: import of unavailability
- iCal import: we import your unavailabilities from the calendar indicated as reference. The periods will only be blocked, no guest or payment info recorded. You'll be able afterwards to complete the guest information for your records.
- XSLX/CSV import: if you chose this option, we import all your bookings, incl. the guest information and clients in your BookingSync calendars
CHECKPOINT: We wait for your greenlight to start the syncs
You'll have the opportunity at this step to check your properties and your account before we start the syncs.
Please note that a connection call request is sent at this stage and that the connection will be done together. This is the opportunity for you to be trained and become autonomous in managing your connections.
Also, at this step, if not part of your on-boarding it's time for your to
- Add your rental agreement and cancellation policy
- Add your payment gateway or connect your PayPal account
- Choose your contract management
- Add your fees and services
- Add your taxes
Check all the available settings here.
STEP 3: Open your rentals for online booking (optional)
- Styling of rental agreement and cancellation policies: We translate your conditions in BookingSync based so they are easy to read
- Set-up of your payment gateway: we connect your payment gateway and assign it to your rentals
STEP 4: notification configuration
- Installation of our standard notification: we install our standard notification in your account
- Logo and color: we brand the external communication layout with your logo and color
- Custom sender: we sent-up your own email address as the sender
STEP 5: website
- Creation: we create the website with the HomePage, Contact Page and Rental page.
- Customization (additional option): we add your logo and colors.
CHECKPOINT: We wait for your greenlight to set the website as live
You'll have the opportunity at this step to check your new website before we redirect to your own domain name.
STEP 6: synchronization with the different channels
The synchronization to the channels is done together during a scheduled meeting. Of course, it is mandatory to confirm before this meeting that the BookingSync calendar and the BookingSync rates are correct. This meeting is also a great opportunity to provide a full training on the synchronizations. This way, you will be autonomous for the next ones ;)
- Airbnb API sync: we push the properties listed in BookingSync. Recommended to read the "Airbnb - Must know" article.
API alternative sync: if you cannot benefit from the API sync with Airbnb, we connect your calendars 2-ways and instantly to Airbnb.
- Booking-com: We request the connection and set-up the sync.
- Homeaway: We inform your account manager that you'd like to start the connection process with BookingSync. He/she sends you a contract and launch the integration project. The delay for this sync is 2 to 4 weeks, once the contract is signed.
- TripAdvisor: We inform TripAdvisor that you'd like to start the connection process with BookingSync. The delay for this sync is 2 to 4 weeks.
STEP 7: BookingSync Training
The is a 1-to-1 personal BookingSync training.
Please note that you will need at least 1.30hours and that we expect you to have watched the BookingSync Overview Training video: https://youtu.be/dcRRKUBZEnY
STEP 8: additional options such as email marketing, invoice app, notifications, etc
At this step, your account is fully operational, time for us to polish your on-boarding by installing, configuring, creating your additional options!