You just signed your proposal, THANKS and WELCOME!
Now you wonder what are the steps of your onboarding, read carefully the following article.
The Smily Onboarding is divided into 4 individual 1-to-1 workshops to guide you through the different steps to setup your account.
Our team will assist you during those 4 mandatory workshops to give you all the needed keys to correctly setup your account and start using Smily.
Please note that the 4 workshops can be booked 1 month after your signed your proposal. During this 1 month period we won't charge the monthly subscription. Please note that the subscription will start after 1 month. If you did not followed all the required workshops within the month you will still be able to book the missed workshop even though your subscription started.
In this section will be explained the steps of your Smily Onboarding from signature to the finalization of your training.
- After the signature of the proposal and payment, an Onboarding specialist will call you in order to prepare your account for the first workshop. During this call we will need your Airbnb accesses in order to connect the Airbnb account to your Smily account to be ready for the import on the first workshop. The Onboarding Specialist will also take the opportunity to explain the steps of the Onboarding project.
- After this call, you will receive a message with some mandatory data to fill in and a link to schedule your first workshop.
- Follow the 4 mandatory workshops (content of the workshops available bellow).
- Congrats !! You are now fully trained and ready to start using all the amazing Smily features!
Interested in the content of the Onboarding workshops? Please read the dedicated section bellow:
WORKSHOP 1 - ACCOUNT PREPARATION
- Create your properties or import of your properties from Airbnb: let the magic begin! Once you created the properties created or we imported your properties form Airbnb, you'll find all your information (photos, descriptions, amenities, etc) in your Smily dashboard.
- Rate configuration: learn how to set-up you rates according to the seasons and rates rules or how to configure one of our yield manager partners (Pricelabs, Beyond and Wheelhouse).
- iCal import: learn how to import your unavailabilities from you reference calendar indicated. The periods will only be blocked, no guest or payment info recorded. You'll be able afterwards to complete the guest information for your records.
WORKSHOP 2 - PAYMENT GATEWAY CONFIGURATION
- Styling of rental agreement and cancellation policies: translate your conditions in Smily based so they are easy to read
- Set-up of your payment gateway: learn how to connect your payment gateway and assign it to your rentals
WORKSHOP 3 - WEBSITE / NOTIFICATION
- Configuration and training of our standard notification: the standard notification are installed in your account and we will show you arround the app so that you master the basics
- Logo and color: brand the external communication layout with your logo and color
- Custom sender: set-up your own email address as the sender
- Creation of your website: we create the website with the HomePage, Contact Page and Rental page
- Customization of your website: we add your logo and colors
WORKSHOP 4 - CONNECTION WORKSHOP
- For the synchronization to the channels, you will be trained during this dedicated workshop. Please note, it is mandatory to confirm before this meeting that the Smily calendar and the Smily rates are correctly filled in and updated for ALL the listings you wish to connect to the portals.
- This meeting is the best opportunity to provide a full training on the synchronizations. This way, you will be autonomous to finish and complete the connection for all your listings ;)
- Synchronization set-up + Import of properties & reservations from Airbnb. More details here
- Synchronization set-up + Import of reservations from Booking.com. More details here
- Synchronisation set-up with Expedia . More details here
- Synchronization set-up with Vrbo, via app if you have 5+ rentals on HomeAway, via iCal otherwise. More details here.
Once the last workshop completed, you are fully trained to finish the setup of your Smily account and start using all our amazing features :) !