Doinn is a web application allowing you to buy high-quality cleaning, linen rental and concierge services for your bookings and properties.
The goals of Doinn are to help you save time by delegating cleaning and concierge services, help you provide a great experience to your guests, and help you manage all those services from one centralized place.
From your Doinn account, you will be able to see all your rentals and ongoing bookings and book professional services for any of them. You can also customize services to your needs, by giving specific instructions for each booking or rental.
Main things to consider before starting to use Doinn
Doinn is available in more than 100 cities across the UK, Ireland, USA, Dominican Republic, Portugal, and Spain.
Doinn is developing the range of locations available, and new areas are planned to become available in the future.
Using Doinn represents an additional cost, which depends on the services you buy and the location of your rentals. You can check their pricing policy to see the cost of each service.
Please note that having a Doinn account is free, and you won’t be charged anything unless you purchase a service.
Sync between BookingSync and Doinn
- The sync between BookingSync and Doinn is a 1-way sync. It means that all information is sent only from BookingSync to Doinn.
- Doinn automatically syncs all rentals available in your BookingSync (included those unpublished), as well as ongoing and new bookings, booking updates and cancellations.
- When doing the initial set-up, the sync delay is 24 hours.
- After the initial set-up, Doinn syncs new data every hour. Thus, it can take up to 1 hour to see a new booking or a booking update appear on Doinn.
- Rental deletions are not synced with Doinn. When deleting a rental in BookingSync, you need to manually delete it from your Doinn account.