In this article
Manage the destination list
In the Destination section, you will find all the destination levels entered as in your
Advertising location in your BookingSync website, with all the levels, represented as a tree (continent being the top of the branch).
All the destinations are
visible by default.
In this destination list, only the highest level of each branch is displayed.
So for example, if you have
Antigua & Barbuda as visible, Caribbean will be displayed in the destination list.
Caribbean is not visible BUT
Antigua & Barbuda is, then Antigua & Barbuda will be displayed in the destination list.
The destination list appears twice on your website:
- First on the search bar of the home page
- Second on the header of the search page
Promote some destinations on your website
You can edit any of the destination levels by clicking on the pencil on the right side of the line.
In edit mode, you can
- Change the title (not recommended)
- Add a content to promote the destinations, explain to the travelers why it is so fantastic
- If necessary, precise the SEO information
- Add one or several images
Please do not forget to add the promoted destinations to your main menu in the Navigation section to give your visitors a quick access to the destination pages.