In this article
- Connection steps
- Add a listing to your existing TripAdvisor account
- Install the TripAdvisor app, available on our App Center, from the Apps section of your account
- Opens the TripAdvisor app from the Apps section
- Drag and drop each listing you want to connect to TripAdvisor from left to right.
- Once the mapping is done, clic on
- Copy the information provided on the page and paste it to an email. Don't forget to complete the information:
- Company name
- Company website
- Office location
- Number of units
- Contact phone number + email
- Clic on
- For each property, copy the name + the code just below and paste it in the email, under the Account with email section
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
A few days later, TripAdvisor should contact you back to complete the activation process.
TIP: You can mark-up the rates and override the rental content sent to TripAdvisor in Application > Preferences
Add a new listing to an existing TripAdvisor account
- Go to the Apps section and TripAdvisor
- Drag and drop your new listing from the left side to the right side, under the TripAdvisor account email.
- Your rental will be created on your TripAdvisor account after 48 hours.