- Embed the calendar(s) and/or inquiry form into an external site
- Embed the calendar(s) and/or inquiry form into a WordPress site
Embed the calendar(s) and/or inquiry form into an external site
BookingSync makes it really easy to embed your calendar and/or inquiry form into your website, blog, etc...
Note the inquiry form is different from the BookNow form. We recommend you to only embed the calendar and add the BookNow form. This way it will allow to make inquiries and at the same time book online on your website.
- Go to the Publish section
- Customize your calendar in the Settings panel on the right side of the page, choose from the following options:
- If you want to publish your availability (=calendar), the inquiry form or both
- If you want to embed the plug-in or embed the link
- The language
- The first day of the week
- The rental(s) you will have in the scope -for the inquiry form, having several rentals will add an extra list to the left to select the rental.
- If you want to show or hide the title
- How you want the calendar to be displayed: automatic, inline planning, planning or calendar (this corresponds to the views in BookingSync)
- How many months are visible in the calendar
- If you want to show the legend
- Adapt your colors to best fit your website colors
The preview automatically shows the result of your settings so you can have a good view of what the result will be.
You can find the code for embedding the calendar in Publish > Embed. It changes based on your selections.
Once you are ready with the settings, you just need to copy the code and paste it where you like the calendar to be on your website.
Embed the calendar(s) and/or inquiry form into a WordPress site
In case you have a WordPress website, you can follow the instructions below. You need to have a link before embedding it to a WordPress site (see the previous section).
The WordPress platform has got various systems, there are 2 solutions:
1) From your Dashboard navigate to the Appearance => Widgets section:
Add a new Text widget to your sidebar, paste our embed code as the content of this widget and save it.
2) To add BookingSync widgets to pages, you will need to use the Text mode of the page editor. Once open, paste the BookingSync embed code at the end of it or where do you want it to be. Then come back to the Visual mode and save.
That’s it! You have just embedded the availability calendar/inquiry form into your WordPress website.