In this article
- Embed the calendar(s) and/or inquiry form into an external site
- Embed the calendar(s) and/or inquiry form into a Wordpress site
Embed the calendar(s) and/or inquiry form into an external site
BookingSync makes it really easy to embed your calendar and or inquiry form into your website, blog, etc...
Note that the inquiry for is different from the BookNow form. We recommand to only embed the calendar and add the BookNow form that will both allow inquiries and online bookings from your website.
- Go to the Publish section
- Customize your calendar from the Setting panel on the right side of the page, select:
- If you want to pblish your availability (=calendar), the inquiry form or both
- If you want to embed a plug-in or embed a link
- The language
- The first day of the week
- The rental(s) you will have in the scope -for the inquiry form, having several rentals will add an extra list to fist pick up the rental.
- If you want to show or hide the title
- How you want the calendar to be displayed: automatic, inline planning, planning or calendar (this corresponds to the views in BookingSync)
- How many months are visible in the calendar
- If you want to show the legend
- Adapt your colors to best fit you website
The preview automatically show the result of your settings so you can have a good view of what the result will be.
The embed code is clearly visible in here and it changes based on your selections.
Once you are ready with the settings, you just need to copy the embed code and paste it where desired into your website.
Embed the calendar(s) and/or inquiry form into a Wordpress site
If the targetted website is a Wordpress site,
you can follow the instructions below, after you got the link to integrate (see previous section).
As Wordpress has various systems, here are 2 solutions:
1) From your Dashboard navigate to the Appearance => Widgets section:
Add a new Text widget to your sidebar, paste our embed code as content of this widget and save it.
2) To include BookingSync widgets in pages, you will need to use the Text mode of the page editor. Once open, paste the BookingSync embed code at the end of it or where it best suits you. Then come back to the Visual mode and save.
That’s it! You’ve just embedded the availability calendar/inquiry form into your Wordpress website.