In this article
- What is CanadaStays?
- Main things to consider before using CanadaStays?
What is CanadaStays?
CanadaStays is a Canadian online marketplace for short-term vacation rental properties and remote rental marketplace for owners looking to rent their properties in Canada.
Since 2014, it has been regarded as the largest vacation rental marketplace in Canada. During the same year, the company also received investment from the United States-based vacation rental company, HomeAway.
For more information, don't hesitate to check their website: www.canadastays.com.
Main things to consider before using CanadaStays
- Available to connect only if the properties are placed in these specific areas: Canada, the US, the Caribbean, South and Central America.
- CanadaStays handles all the payments — Guests get charged when the booking is confirmed, before their arrival. Payment will be sent between 48 and 72 hours from the check-in date.
- 2 booking options available:
- Instant booking: set as soon as your property is labelled Bookable Online or Instantly Bookable in BookingSync
- 24-hour confirmation: set if your rental is labelled Published in BookingSync.
- No minimum number of properties required to connect with CanadaStays.
- Partner synchronization and on-boarding process are completed on CanadaStays side.
- Payments for bookings are converted and paid in Canadian Dollars currency.
- Flexible payment options:
- Pay-Per-Booking - 8% fees per bookings
- Pay-Per-Subscription - from CAD 499/year