In this article
- Install the CanadaStays app available on our App Center, from the Apps section of your account.
- Open it and authorize CanadaStays to access the BookingSync data.
- Then, contact CanadaStays:
- For new customers - publish Rentals - send an email to email@example.com with info: Name, Email, Phone and Number of properties and location
- For confirming connections and support related questions - use the following link to request the connection and support: https://canadastays.atlassian.net/servicedesk/cus...
From there, CanadaStays takes care of the connection with the following steps:
- Helps create the CanadaStays account and onboard the customer on their platform.
This includes how to accepts booking requests, and ensure payout information is in place.
- Once the CanadaStays account is created, “link” the BookingSync account, and finalize the integration settings on their end.
- CanadaStays will pull the listing details down from BookingSync, and walk through the listings with the client to make sure the data was mapped as expected to the CanadaStays listing.
- Once the client signs off on the listing data, set the listings live, and start accepting bookings.
Add a new listing to a connected CanadaStays account
- Any new rental created on BookingSync side will appear within 24 hours in your CanadaStays account. Note that it will be live and starts accepting booking, only if labelled Instantly Bookable or Bookable Online in BookingSync.