In this article
- Useful information
- Create the attachment kind and add the files
- Add the attachment in the notification
You can attach the different type of files to the notifications in your Notifications App > Attachments. The attachments can be different files per rental in the same way as notification can be sent for different rentals. You can see the attachment kind, which means you can group several files, each linked to one or more rentals.
Please note that the attachments must be maximum 1MB and that for each notification, there is a maximum download which is 3 attachments.
TIP: To increase traffic on your website you can include a link to one of your webpage instead of attaching a file, for example a travel guide.
Create the attachment kind and add the files
- Go to the Attachments section
- Click on
- Give your attachment a name, for example, Directions and click on
Create Attachment Kind
- Click on
New fileto start adding files to your attachment kind. Note that you can have several files linked to one attachment kind.
- Name your file. BookingSync gets the file type and your file might be renamed to fit our attachment naming policy. See some examples below:
"That's a very cool name" => "that_s_a_very_cool_name.pdf"
"That's a very cool name." => "that_s_a_very_cool_name.pdf"
"That's a very cool name.PDF" => "that_s_a_very_cool_name.pdf"
"That's a very cool name.ToTo" => "that_s_a_very_cool_name.pdf"
- Choose the corresponding file
- Choose which rental(s) corresponds with the file
- Click on
Your file has been added to the attachment kind. It will be attached to the notification only if it is related to the property(ies) selected. If you want to add more files (for other properties) please repeat steps 4 to 8.
Please note if the attachment is linked to all the properties, you need to add the full list of properties there. If you add a new property it needs to be added as well.
Add the attachment in the notification
- Edit the notification you want to attach to the document
- In Attachment kind, select the attachment previously created