Touch Stay was started in 2014 by serial travellers, Joe Jones and Andy McNulty, after they found themselves frustrated with the absence of clear communication, and repeatedly having to ask rental accommodation hosts for information about each property and area they were staying in.
Their idea led to the creation of a digital guest welcome book as a modern and versatile alternative to the traditional (and often out-of-date) printed welcome book - that guests will actually read and find useful.
Designed to help any type of hospitality professional offer clear and easy communication with their guests, Touch Stay has become the highlight of guest reviews worldwide, and cited as a reason for repeat bookings, longer stays and most importantly - happier guests.
Try Touch Stay Free
Touch Stay offers a 14-day free trial which provides full access to all the features of a paid subscription. Click here to begin your free trial and explore the wide range of handy Touch Stay digital guidebook templates to help get you started on the right foot.
Reasons to use Touch Stay
Short term rental guests can make the most of their stay by accessing key information about the property and region from any smartphone, tablet or computer. The digital guest welcome book looks and functions just like an app, but doesn’t need to be downloaded, works offline, and can be saved directly to the user’s home screen.
Touch Stay digital guest welcome books not only allow hosts to deliver the best guest experience, but also benefit hosts directly:
- Reduce guest questions and save time by providing all the information your guests will need, right when they need it. Plus, Touch Stay’s handy Memo feature allows hosts to schedule and send automated notifications to guests for free via text or email (or both).
- Create a great first impression and delight guests with a friendly and memorable welcome message. Videos can be embedded anywhere and are a great way to offer a warm welcome and/or provide guest information.
- Hosts with more than one property can update one, several, or every digital guidebook instantly from anywhere, on any device.
Of course, if guests don’t have a compatible device handy, the guidebook can easily be downloaded as a PDF.
To find out more about connecting your Smily and Touch Stay accounts, click here.
Get access to Touch Stay in our App Center!
App Center page content
Touch Stay Digital Guest Welcome Books
Touch Stay is the market-leading digital guest welcome book
Deliver the best guest experience while reducing guest questions, reclaiming your time and increasing revenue.
Simple to create, beautifully intuitive to use
Touch Stay digital guest welcome books replace printed guest information manuals with a hygienic, eco-friendly guidebook that allows hosts to provide guests with helpful information pre-, during, and post- stay.
It couldn’t be easier: Start with one of Touch Stay’s templates, customise it to your brand and populate with your property info, and share your guidebook as a link. The result?
- You spend less time managing guests
- Guests ask fewer questions, arrive more prepared and leave happier
- Your business attracts better reviews, more repeat bookings and recommendations
86% of users have halved the time they spend managing guests since introducing Touch Stay guidebooks! Create a perfect guest experience by adding the personal touch:
- Practical and useful accommodation info
- Inspirational destination content
- Personal recommendations
- House rules
- Upsells and add-on experiences
Plus, prompt guests to plan their best stay possible by sending scheduled, automated messages for free via Memo, Touch Stay’s messaging platform.
Touch Stay also offers full multi-language capability for providing your guidebook in multiple languages.
Smily x Touch Stay integration: Say goodbye to the daily grind of managing your property
Link your Touch Stay and Smily accounts for fast setup and automated guest invitations - all supported by fast and personal customer support.
- Pair properties by matching Touch Stay guides with Smily properties
- Forge message templates with Touch Stay’s notification tool, Memo
- Sync reservations by connecting Smily with Touch Stay - set it and forget it!
To find out more about connecting your BookingSync and Touch Stay accounts, see this article: https://touchstay.com/knowledge-base/bookingsync-integration/
For more information about their features, you can watch those videos ;)
Please find access to Touch Stay app in our App Center!