Rentals United is a partner that allows you to extend your visibility on many additional channels.
Main things to consider before starting to use Rentals United
- No need for you to create an account, the account creation is part of the set-up process and is done from BookingSync.
- If you already have an account with Rentals United, please inform your Rentals United account manager that you will connect this account from BookingSync.
- Rentals United is connected to 50+ channels, all over the world. You can check the list HERE.
- Using Rentals United to extend your visibility has an extra cost that depends on the number of properties you manage, from 49€ per month. Check their pricing page HERE.
- All properties labelled "Instantly bookable" in BookingSync are pushed to Rentals United and will count for the calculation of their monthly fee.
- Rental United's policy requires rates in BookingSync for 1 YEAR in advance, otherwise your listing can be rejected or blocked by them.
- Configure within BookingSync the Contracts management. Go to Settings > General.
- Complete Guide provided by Rentals United HERE
- Install the Rentals United app, available on our App Center, from the Apps section of your account
- Allow the sync between Rentals United and BookingSync. Your account at Rentals United is created automatically with the email of your account (in Settings > General Settings > About your business) and the same password that the one this user have to connect to BookingSync. As this works with Single Sign On, we recommand not to change the Rentals United password or user.
- You arrive on the section My property. Note that when you connect for the first time, this section is empty. Your properties, labelled "Instantly Bookable", will be automatically imported from BookingSync within 24 hours.
- Check your settings
- Once your listings are imported, you can check the price.
- Then select the channel(s) you want to be connected to and the Rentals United team will take over!
Disconnect your properties from Rentals United
If you want to stop using Rentals United for your rentals you need to:
- Delete all your properties in your Rentals United account
- Uninstall the Rentals United app in the app section it from BookingSync
Don't forget to remove the app otherwise your properties will be pushed again in Rentals United the following day.
Please sign in to leave a comment.