In this article
- What is misterb&b
- Main things to consider before using misterb&b?
What is misterb&b?
- misterb&b helps connect the global LBGTQ community by allowing them to make money from their spare space, and affordably travel the world. Their mission is to allow people to feel accepted anywhere they go.
- The LGBTQ community travels 1.5x more than the average traveler! Gain exposure to your vacation rentals, while making a difference.
Main things to consider before using misterb&b
- misterb&b handles all payments — Guests get charged when the booking is confirmed, before their arrival. Payment will be sent between 48 and 72 hours from the date of check-in.
IMPORTANT: misterb&b can manage only one bank account per misterb&b account. For that reason you can't set a bank RIB per rental.
- misterb&b does not manage the damage deposit. This is planed to be delivered soon.
misterb&b offers an insurance. If needed you can contact their customer service.
- INSTANT BOOKING is mandatory on the listings
- When installing misterb&b app all your listings get synchronized.
It takes up to 24hours to have the listings published.
Then you have the possibility to publish/hide the listings in misterb&b platform (My listings/Manage my listings).
- misterbnb DO NOT allow to post listings with identical addresses.
- Bed details are mandatory for the listings to be synchronized.
- While listing your rentals are free of charge, misterb&b takes a 5% service fee to cover the operation costs. Learn more about - Payouts