Ingenico is one of the Payment Gateways supported by BookingSync - you can follow the steps below to integrate your Ingenico account with BookingSync.
Before you start you need to ensure that you have completed the following configuration in your Ingenico account:
- You need to have the Alias Manager feature enabled on your Ingenico account - this is an option that you need to ensure is included in your package with Ingenico. You need to request this from your Ingenico account manager when you setup your account with them.
- To check whether the alias manager is activated, login to your Ingenico account and go to the Configuration menu. If you see “Alias” as an option in the menu, this means that the feature is enabled:
- You need to create an API user in your Ingenico account. To do this, go to Configuration > Users > Add new User. You will need to create a Username and Password for the API User, which will be required for the integration with BookingSync
- You need to add a list of IP addresses to the safe list in Ingenico - if the IP address that a payment request originates from has not been declared safe, then you will receive the error message “unknown order/1/i/”.
- To avoid this, go to Configuration > technical information > data and origin verification and add this list of IP addresses:
- You will also need to the SHA-IN pass phrase, also found under Configuration > technical information > data and origin verification
Once you have checked all of these settings in Ingenico, you are ready to connect your Ingenico account with BookingSync
To do this go to Settings > Payments in your BookingSync account and click new credit card payment gateway:
Select “Ingenico (ex-Ogone) DirectLink (SCA Supported) from the “select gateway” dropdown list:
Name: give your payment gateway a name - you will use this to assign the gateway to your rentals
PSP ID: this is the ID of your Ingenico account
Password: enter the password of the API user that you created in Ingenico
User ID: enter the User ID of the API user that you created in Ingenico
Signature (Encrypted Key): This is the SHA-IN pass that you can see under the Configuration > technical information > data and origin verification of your Ingenico account
Signature Encrytion Method (SHA512 recommended) - this setting must match the configuration in your Ingenico account under Configuration > Technical Information > Global Security Parameters. The recommended configuration is SHA-512:
Supported currencies: add the currencies that you are able to support with your Ingenico account. These should match the currencies in your Ingenico account under Configuration > Account > Currency
Accepted Credit Cards: add the payment methods that you are able to support with your Ingenico account. These should match the payment methods in your Ingenico account under Configuration > Payment methods > Selected payment methods
Tokenization: tokenization is obligatory for the integration between BookingSync and Ingenico, so you must tick the box here
Once you have completed all of these details, click “Add credit card payment gateway” - your Ingenico gateway will then appear under “Accept credit cards” in your payment settings with two buttons: Verify and Edit:
Verify: use this to check the integration of your payment gateway. Enter a valid credit card to check that there are no errors - note that you will not be charged
Edit: to edit the configuration of the payment gateway integration. For further information about integrating with Ingenico, you can also check the guide on the Ingenico website: https://epayments-support.ingenico.com/en/integration/all-sales-channels/integrate-with-directlink-server-to-server/guide