- Contact your Expedia Local Support Team or Market Manager to ask for the connection with BookingSync and provide the list of Expedia Hotel IDs that you would like to connect.
If you have some future bookings in Expedia, note that it's a manual import via an Excel file. We invite you, in this case, to ask your Local Support team or Market Manager to provide you with the list of future bookings to import to your BookingSync calendar (even if the bookings have already been created via another channel manager, they will be replaced), according to the file type provided in the attachment at the bottom of this article (BookingListFutureDates.xlsx).
- Expedia will create a file for the connection. It can take up to 2-3 weeks for the file to be dealt with. When the properties have been approved on Expedia's end, you will receive an email for each property to let you know.
- Install the Expedia application, available in our App Centre, from the Apps section of your account.
- Open the application and, for each property or group of properties, enter the Expedia hotel ID then select the corresponding rental/s from the list.
Once linked, the property is shown on the list.
- Let the Customer Care team know via a ticket (Subject: Channels > Expedia > New connection) that the mapping has been done and attach the file/s for the bookings import. If you are still expecting the list, please inform us so that we can follow-up with the Expedia team.
- Our team will take care of checking that everything is okay and of importing the future bookings and will get back to you (in 1 or 2 days).
What if I made a mistake while mapping a listing?
If you made a mistake while mapping a listing, let the Customer Care team know as soon as possible via a ticket (Subject: Channels > Expedia > Sync issue), providing the correct mapping to be made.