All your guest's information is stored under the section Guests on the main menu. The guests are displayed in alphabetical order and the main info is shown on the dashboard:
- Number of Total bookings
- Number of Upcoming bookings
- Reviews Left and average rate (stars)
If you want to search for a specific guest please type the name of your guest on the search field and click on the result shown. All the data related to the guest is displayed:
- Upcoming bookings: it's a list of confirmed, tentative, canceled and not canceled bookings in the present and future sorted by date from the oldest to the newest. If you click on the booking you will be redirected to the booking.
- Past bookings: it's a list of confirmed, tentative, canceled and not canceled bookings in the past sorted by date from the newest to the oldest. If you click on the booking you will be redirected to the booking.
- Reviews: it's a list of reviews from your website or/and HomeAway sorted by date from the newest to the oldest review date. If you click on it the review is displayed on a pop up window.
- Conversations: all conversations you have with the guest are sorted by date from the newest to the oldest. If the last conversation update has not been seen by any BookingSync user, the time appears in blue and bold with a dot on the left side.
- Guest's personal information: this is a summary of all the info related to the guest. You can send an email to the guest if you click on "Write Message" or call him if you click on "Call" if you have a phone number saved.
If you want to edit the guest's info please click on the green button "Edit Guest". This is the info you can add and edit:
- Main information: First Name, Last Name, Preferred Language, Birthday, Company, VAT Number, Passport Number, Issued and Notes.
- Email Addresses: You can add as many emails as you want. The first email address displayed is set as "Primary Email" by default. You can set any email you want as Primary email by clicking on "Set as Primary". Please note that emails from the channels are not editable.
- Phones: You can add as many phone numbers as you want. Please note that phone numbers from the channels are not editable.
- Addresses: You can add as many addresses as you want. The first address entered is set as "Billing Address" by default.
If you want to delete a guest please click on the red button "Delete Guest" which is on the bottom right hand side corner.