You need create your listing on Airbnb first as the alternative sync doesn't allow to create listings. Once the listing is created on Airbnb side, it can be imported in BookingSync.
- Install the Airbnb app available on our App Centre, from the App section of your account
- Contact our support team to add Airbnb account with Alternative Sync method
- Once added, you'll be able to sync (existing) listings through Alternative Sync method
- You will see on the left hand side a list of your rentals (already published in BookingSync) and on the right hand side you’ll see your Airbnb listings. You can import your Airbnb rentals at this step.
- Mapping: To connect the listings, please drag and drop each listing from left to right to match it with its corresponding listing.
You'll see the Alternative Sync label next to each listing.
- Click on Synchronize Availability to trigger the update of availability from BookingSync to Airbnb.
At this step, your Airbnb calendar will be erased by the BookingSync one so make sure your calendar is up-to-date in BookingSync
- Email redirection: To allow the sync from Airbnb to BookingSync, you need to redirect in your mailbox all emails coming from "@airbnb.com" to the technical email address indicated just below your Airbnb account email in the Airbnb app. See how the dedicated section below.
NOTE: We are just generating technical email addresses (one for each Airbnb account) which cannot be accessed and read by our team. They are only used by our software. Even though it will just ignore the “conversation”, we need to get the emails from Airbnb to make sure the bookings are correctly updated within BookingSync. Right now there’s no other way for us to have a more detailed filter.