Add a new listing to a connected Airbnb account
- Drag and drop your BookingSync properties from the left side to the right side to the grey zone "Drop a BookingSync rental here to synchronize with Airbnb" for new and existing listings.
- Update the listing settings in the Airbnb app in BookingSync, by clicking on change settings. Here you will find:
- the cancellation policy: You can choose between Flexible, Moderate, Strict, Super Strict 30 and Super Strict 60 - Details at https://www.airbnb.com/home/cancellation_policies - Careful that super_strict cancellation policies cost 5% commission instead of 3%.
- cleaning and extra pax fees
- the min advance notice (Use inquiry instead of instant booking if the booking starts less than x hours before midnight of the reservation's start date)
- the weekly and monthly discount
- the number of changeover days
- the house rules
- Make sure there is no warning
- Wait for the email from Airbnb saying "Publish your listings on Airbnb", open it and click on "Publish listings"
Or go to your Airbnb account > Host > Listings > BookingSync Sync.
- On the Airbnb listing sync page -www.airbnb.com/rooms- you’ll see each listing that was imported from BookingSync, click on “review listings” to start:
- Review existing Airbnb listings - Map listings - www.airbnb.com/rooms/sync/map_listings
On the left side, you will see your BookingSync listings ( that you just dragged on the app) and on the right side the listing of Airbnb, that will be replaced/mapped
Confirm that the Airbnb listings match the suggested connected app listings OR select a different listing OR create a new one.
VERY IMPORTANT: If your listing already exists on Airbnb you must choose from the DROP DOWN MENU the corresponding listing. Leave "New listing" ONLY IF the listing doesn't exist yet on the Airbnb platform.
- Create new Airbnb listings ( in case they DO NOT EXIST yet on Airbnb )
Please note that if you select "New Listing" no reviews will be shown as it will be a brand new listing.
- In case you need to fix issues before publishing :
9. Settings - Listing Sync category
Select 1 or more listings already mapped or created
Click on “Edit selected” and “Sync settings”
and choose the sync from; Only sync pricing and availability or Sync everything
Your listings will be live right away!!
TIP: You can mark-up the rates and override the rental content sent to Airbnb in Airbnb > Preferences