Remove a listing from the Airbnb sync
- Go to the Apps section and Airbnb
- Find the listing your want to disconnect
- Move your mouseover the "check sign"that will turn into Disconnect
- Click on Disconnect. You arrive on your Airbnb account, section BookingSync Sync.
- On the right side of the listing you want to disconnect, click on the ... sign and Stop Sync.
- Your listing is automatically unmapped on BookingSync side BUT please note that your listing will still be live on Airbnb side. You can then deactivate it directly from your Airbnb dashboard.
NOTE: If you want to remove/disconnect a listing from your Airbnb app which is still not published on your Airbnb dashboard (it is shown on the "Ready to publish" section), you will need to publish it to be able to disconnect it. Please remember that your listing will still be live on Airbnb side. You can then deactivate it directly from your Airbnb dashboard.