Remove a listing from the partial sync
- Go to Apps > Booking.com
- Find the listing your want to disconnect
- Move your mouseover the "check sign"that will turn into Disconnect
- Click on Disconnect
Your listing is disconnected and we be closed / non bookable on Booking.com after 24 hours.
Remove a listing from the full sync
- Go to your Booking.com extranet
- Select your property (if needed)
- Go to Account > Channel Manager
- Click on Deactivate
- XML connection is inactive. Inform BookingSync in order to finalize disconnection.
Note that if you disconnect a rental, you can only reconnect it to the same hotel ID on Booking.com. You cannot connect it to another hotel ID or create a new one.