Using Zaps could help you with the following daily tasks:
- Sending a receipt with Quickbooks, Xero, Freshbooks, etc., once the balance has been paid
- Updating your MailChimp newsletter subscribers with each new client
- Collecting your traveler's arrival time with Typeform and updating the booking
- Sending your travelers a reminder text message with Twilio 24 hours before the arrival
- And many more !
These connections created between the apps are called Zaps.
Two options to create a Zap :
Every time you create a Zap, you have the possibility to test it to make sure it runs as you want it to. Zapier will run the Zap through a recent booking or event that happened in your BookingSync account.
Please note that the test will not work for an empty BookingSync account, a fake booking must be created via the website for example, in order to run the test.
BookingSync can be used as a trigger or as an action app.
BookingSync as a trigger app
BookingSync can generate different triggers to an action on a third-party app, they are the following:
- New Inquiry
- New And/Or updated client
- New And/Or updated booking
BookingSync as an action triggered by a third-party app
BookingSync can be triggered by a third-party app performing the following actions:
- Create a client
- Update a booking
- Create an inquiry
While creating a Zap you may have to add a “search” step in order to find missing information to run your action. You can search for the followings:
- Find a client by Email
- Find bookings by Dates