- As soon as you use Wheelhouse to manage your rates in BookingSync, you also need to manage the minimum stay and the seasonal pricing in their platform.
- As soon as you use Wheelhouse to manage your rates in BookingSync, you will not be able to use shared rate tables for these properties.
- Install the Wheelhouse app, available on our App Center, from the Apps section of your account
- Open the Wheelhouse app from the Apps section
- If necessary, create your account with the referral code BOOKINGSYNC20 or log in
- If needed, you can watch the getting started video, or dismiss it
- After a while (24 hours max), you'll find all your BookingSync rentals in your Wheelhouse account, at the bottom of your dashboard.
- To start, click on Set up Pricing
- Select your base price (can be adjusted as well in the next step)
- Define your pricing strategy -for many of these criteria, choose between the predefined values: More conservative, Recommended or More Agressive or your custom value
- Base price: this is the price that is used to calculate the daily pricing.
- Maximum price: the ceiling rate allowed in the calculation of your daily rate.
- Minimum price: the floor rate allowed in the calculation of your daily rate. Note that it doesn't override the BookingSync minimum rate so if the daily price calculated by Wheelhouse is lower than the minimum rate in BookingSync, your minimum rate will be applied.
- Minimum stays: adjust the minimum stay, globally or per period. This can only be done from Wheelhouse
- Last minute discounts: adjust your late booking pricing (equivalent to the Late Booking rate rule in BookingSync)
- Week-end adjustments: set a different price on Fridays and Saturdays (equivalent to the Week-end night rate rule in BookingSync)
- Seasonality adjustments: adjust your rates according to the months
- When you are ready, turn your pricing ON from the Wheelhouse Pricing section or switching on the top right trigger.
- After a few minutes, you'll see the prices calculated by Wheelhouse in your BookingSync account, under the Rates tab of the rental(s).
Disconnect a listing from Wheelhouse
If you want to stop using Wheelhouse for your rental(s), you can disconnect it from BookingSync, under the rates tab of the rental(s):
or from Wheelhouse:
Use Wheelhouse to sync the rates with Airbnb
If you want also Wheelhouse to sync your rates on the Airbnb channel, simply click on
+ Connect a listing and add your Airbnb accounts.
You can set up different prices than for BookingSync.