Enso is a proptech company that empowers short term rental businesses to know their guests. Using AI, smart home integrations, and data analytics, Enso Connect personalizes and simplifies guest interactions at all stages of their customer journey thanks to three main features :
- Communications - Save Time
Communicate with your guests through an advanced unified inbox via whatsapp, email, text or airbnb messages. Create automatic rule based scheduled messages, or let our AI answer the questions for you. Track sentiment, and prioritize communications based on your business: sentiment, revenue generated by customer, stage of booking and more.
Example: We’ve reduced the average response time of one of our customers from 56 minutes, down to 2.5 minutes and automated over 56% of all communications with over 75,000 guests. This is a key factor for becoming a super host, getting better reviews, and increasing your listing’s ranking with OTAs!
- CRM - Remarketing & Customer Retention - Make Money
We collect your guest data and turn it into powerful insights for your remarketing campaigns. You receive real-time, micro-detail on your guests’ habits and preferences, allowing you to craft highly tailored offers and win return customers, all in a few clicks.
Imagine contacting a couple that spent their Honeymoon at your property with a special offer for their wedding anniversary a year later. And this is only scraping the surface of opportunities locked in your inbox.
With Enso Connect tech capabilities you can know your guests’ sentiment about their stay at your property and send automated review requests to only those who had a great experience.
Example: Did you know that if you send a marketing email, only 9% of people will click the link, but if you send that same message via text, 56% of people will click the link!
- Guest Experiences & Upsells - Create a Brand
We facilitate quick and easy contactless check-ins and check-outs and support upsell experiences available on demand. Your guests enjoy the high standard service of a hotel with the personal touch of a homeowner. You create a unique brand, and make more money doing so.
Example: A guest spends 25% of their vacation budget on your home, why not try and personalize their vacation with services and experiences (airport shuttle, food delivery, tours and guides...) to monetize the other 75% and build your brand.