- Add the Holidu app on your BookingSync account from the App centre: don’t forget to click on the app once installed so you can confirm you consent to the use of your data.
2. Create your account on the Holidu Partner Portal . This portal is where you set up your profile, select your cancellation policy and check your bookings! Or even contact Holidu team via: firstname.lastname@example.org :)
3. You will receive a “publication agreement” from Holidu. Once signed, Holidu will activate the sync so all your information (rentals, bookings, prices and availabilities) will be synced from BookingSync to Holidu (please note this sync can take up to 24h hours during working days).
4. You can adjust your settings from the Holidu App on your BookingSync account by clicking on the 3 points in the corner right of the Application and then > Preferences:
5. Here, you will be able to:
- set a price increase:
- override the general description you have on BookingSync by a special one for Holidu & select the properties you want to push to this channel or not (by default, all your properties will be sent to Holidu)
Don't forget to click "Save" each time you change a setting :)
Thanks to the integration set up between their system and BookingSync, Holidu will retrieve all the information of your rentals, calendar and prices in one click! You can check the status of your properties on Holidu directly on your partner portal:
Here is an example of a synchronised rental on Holidu, thanks to the information indicated on your BookingSync account :
Please note it’s important to fill in the most information possible on BookingSync side so that each rental is as complete as possible: the more information it has, the more attractive your rental will be!
Don’t hesitate to add amenities, description, bedding situation, bathrooms, kitchen). It’s also important to indicate fees.
Holidu’s Specs :
All of Europe and USA. Our most sought out destinations are Germany, France, the Iberian peninsula, Italy and the UK. Our travellers come in majority from Germany, Scandinavia and South Europe.
- Payment of the booking
Holidu will collect the payment and will pay you the rent maximum 3 days after check-in. At the moment only transactions in € are available.
Please note that your payment conditions set up in BookingSync (downpayment and balance) are not used in Holidu. Once you sign up to the partner portal, you will have to choose the payment schedule (for ex 30% paid on booking, the rest 1 month before check-in).
- Rental agreement:
Between the PM and the traveller
- Tourist tax management
Holidu will collect it together with the payment at the booking and will forward it to you in the payout. You will be liable to pay it to the local authorities.
- Deposit management
Holidu doesn’t collect deposit. PM has to do the collection.
Holidu will display ‘will be collected by your Host”
- Cancelation policy
To be chosen when creating the account on the partner portal. One cancellation policy per account (applied to all rentals). Your cancellation policy set up in BookingSync will not be used by Holidu.
- If cancelled by the traveler: the traveler should contact Holidu so they cancel the booking on their end and they will send you an email to inform about this cancelation. The booking will automatically be canceled on your BookingSync account.
- If cancelled by PM or owner (in case of force majeure): you will have to contact the Holidu team (at email@example.com) so they cancel the booking on their end and they will send an email to the guest to inform about this cancelation. The booking will automatically be canceled on your BookingSync account.
- Holidu Commission
Will be applied on the rental initial price only (fees excluded).
Any booking managed by Holidu as long as the amount of the commision will be available on the Holidu Partner Portal.
Please sign in to leave a comment.