1. In your Smily Account, go to the Apps section and click “Visit the App center”
2. Select HomeToGo app and click "Install the app"
3. Authorize the sending of data from Smily to HomeToGo.
4. Once installed, the App will display a screen with a sentence explaining the nexts steps and a link to the HomeToGo form (please note that this screen will remain the same, even after your properties have been published on HomeToGo).
5. In the preferences of the App, you can set up a price increase (on both rent and fees), override availability and descriptions and select the properties you want to push or not (by default, all your properties are pushed):
6. Fill the HomeToGo connection form > https://formstack.io/1CBBD?Lead.Integration_Software_Partner__c=a1t2p00000AAh8aAAD
7. As soon as your properties will be pushed to HomeToGo (step 3 above) and the connection form will be signed, HomeToGo team will start the import of your properties.
8. A check will be done by HomeToGo team to make sure your properties match with their requirements.
- The company profile in your software needs to be filled in (eg. phone number, email, etc.)
- Property titles should not include numbers or non-Latin characters
- Both the address and location should be completed
- Photos: have a minimum of 15 photos in size 1024x768
- Amenities: have a minimum of 10 amenities per listing
- Description: has a minimum of 700 characters
- Guests, bedrooms and bathrooms needs to be specified (at least one bathroom and at least one room per property)
- Property size (ft² or m²) needs to be specified
- Bed info is specific for each room (eg. single bed, double bed, etc.)
- Arrival instructions are clear for the guest: check-in hours, phone number and email address included
- Prices and availability are set and open for the next 12 months
- Properties should be on instant-booking only
- Capacity is set for at least one adult
- Complete fees and taxes are mapped in your software for HomeToGo
9. HomeToGo team will inform you about any blockers they may face to publish your properties.
10. You will receive a "You’re Live Email" with a personal link to check your properties on HomeToGo! ;)
Good to know:
- HomeToGo is taking the payment for you. Please note that only 1 IBAN can be set up to receive payments.
- HomeToGo sends a recap email to all guests with a payment confirmation.
- You will receive an email from Smily as soon as you will get a new booking from HomeToGo.
- There is no Extranet nor "HomeToGo account". In order to check your listings, you should use the personal link sent in the "You're live email". Regarding settings for HomeToGo, every thing should be handled in your Smily account :
- The HomeToGo commission is always charged (even if the cancelation happens during the free cancelation period)
- In order for your listings to be visible on HomeToGo, it is imperative that you have filled out all the fields of your cancellation policy on your Smily account in the "Rental Cancellation Policy" section below:
Providers can onboard their properties if they are operating in and having their bank account in any of the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom (incl. Isle of Man)
Instant bookings only:
Only the listings that are accepting instant bookings can be onboarded on Hometogo.
Is made between the PM and the traveller. It's displayed on the listing as following:
Is collected by the PM and is included in the HomeToGo booking :
HomeToGo takes care of payments of bookings thanks to their payment solution called HomeToGo Payment. You will receive payment for each booking D+1 after the guest checkin, HomeToGo commission deducted. This payment solution is only available in Europe.
They are based on the cancellation policy you have filled in your Smily account. It will look like this on the HomeToGo listing:
Booking cancellations process:
- In order to cancel a booking you need to contact the HomeToGo team on this email address firstname.lastname@example.org and they will cancel it for you. You can't cancel or change the booking from your Smily account.
- The guest can cancel the booking from the HomeToGo website based on the cancellation policy which will reflect on your Smily.
Please note that the HTG service fee is always charged, even during free cancellation.
The deposit is not collected by HomeToGo and should be collected by the host.
The HomeToGo commission fee is made on the Travel Price. The Travel Price is defined as the total amount paid by the guest for the booking, including the nightly rent, any mandatory fees (e.g., cleaning, extra guests etc.), bookable extras and applicable VAT, excluding any other applicable taxes. Commission for bookings will be invoiced based on the check-in date.