In your BookingSync account you can add as many users as you want, with different roles: admin, member or cleaner.
- The admin sees everything except the Settings > Billing section
- The member sees everything on the main menu but has no access to the Settings section.
- The cleaner only sees the calendar (read-only mode) with the name of the customer and his phone number, the number of adults and children in the reservation and the comments the manager wrote as
visible for cleaners.
Here is a video that explains everything
There is also a 4th role that you cannot give to the people you invite.
- The owner is the one that created the BookingSync account. It's the only person who sees the Settings > Billing section. He is also the only person autorized to install new applications in the Apps section.
You can change the role of each user, except the owner in the User Roles section. Just select the user, change the role in the list and click on Save.
Note: Only the following roles can change the roles: owner and admin
Change of ownership
If the ownership of the account must be changed,
- Make sure the new owner has been invited to the account
- The current owner contacts BookingSync customer care team providing the email of the new owner and the role he must have after the change.
Note that once the change has been made, the new owner will be able to delete the former owner if necessary.
To Add a Profile Picture
To add a profile picture, register on Gravatar with the e-mail address tied to your BookingSync user account.