Wheelhouse is a partner who manages your rates and sync them to platforms, such as BookingSync or Airbnb.
In this article
- Main things to consider before starting to use Wheelhouse
- Disconnect a listing from Wheelhouse
- Use Wheelhouse to sync the rates with Airbnb
- Related questions
Main things to consider before starting to use Wheelhouse
- Wheelhouse is not available in all the locations. You must first check on their market page if your properties are in a city where they operate.
- Using Wheelhouse to manage your rates has an extra cost (charged by Wheelhouse): 1% of your monthly revenue or 0,75% if you have 10+ properties. You can check their pricing page.
- Wheelhouse offers a free trial which includes the first 3 bookings. If you sign-up with the promo code BOOKINGSYNC20, start with 20 free bookings instead of 3.
- As soon as you use Wheelhouse to manage your rates in BookingSync, you also need to manage the minimum stay and the seasonal pricing in their platform.
- As soon as you use Wheelhouse to manage your rates in BookingSync, you will not be able to use shared rate tables for these properties.
You can directly check Wheelhouse demo here.
- Install the Wheelhouse app, available on our App Center, from the Apps section of your account
- Open the Wheelhouse app from the Apps section
- If necessary, create your account with the referral code BOOKINGSYNC20 or log in
- If needed, you can watch the getting started video, or dismiss it
- After a while (24 hours max), you'll find all your BookingSync rentals in your Wheelhouse account, at the bottom of your dashboard.
- To start, click on Set up Pricing
- Select your base price (can be adjusted as well in the next step)
- Define your pricing strategy -for many of these criteria, choose between the predefined values: More conservative, Recommended or More Agressive or your custom value
- Base price: this is the price that is used to calculate the daily pricing.
- Maximum price: the ceiling rate allowed in the calculation of your daily rate.
- Minimum price: the floor rate allowed in the calculation of your daily rate. Note that it doesn't override the BookingSync minimum rate so if the daily price calculated by Wheelhouse is lower than the minimum rate in BookingSync, your minimum rate will be applied.
- Minimum stays: adjust the minimum stay, globally or per period. This can only be done from Wheelhouse
- Last minute discounts: adjust your late booking pricing (equivalent to the Late Booking rate rule in BookingSync)
- Week-end adjustments: set a different price on Fridays and Saturdays (equivalent to the Week-end night rate rule in BookingSync)
- Seasonality adjustments: adjust your rates according to the months
- When you are ready, turn your pricing ON from the Wheelhouse Pricing section or switching on the top right trigger.
- After a few minutes, you'll see the prices calculated by Wheelhouse in your BookingSync account, under the Rates tab of the rental(s).
Disconnect a listing from Wheelhouse
If you want to stop using Wheelhouse for your rental(s), you can disconnect it from BookingSync, under the rates tab of the rental(s):
or from Wheelhouse:
Use Wheelhouse to sync the rates with Airbnb
If you want also Wheelhouse to sync your rates on the Airbnb channel, simply click on
+ Connect a listing and add your Airbnb accounts.
You can set up different prices than for BookingSync.
What is the delay for the sync between BookingSync and Wheelhouse?
The BookingSync >> Wheelhouse sync happens once every 24 hours, around 3AM PDT, 12PM CET. So the sync can take between 0 and 24 hours.
The Wheelhouse >> BookingSync sync takes a few minutes.
How often are my price recalculated by Wheelhouse?
The prices are recalculated every 24 hours, around 3AM PDT, 12PM CET.
Do I get a discount by being a BookingSync customer?
No discount but you get an additional 17 free bookings during your trial period with the promo code BOOKINGSYNC20