The discount code section will allow you to create discount codes individually directly from your Smily account, an automatic discount will be applied at the checkout booking page.
You might want to use discounts to promote sales, special offers, or customer loyalty rewards.
What are the main changes?
Because many of you shared the need of offering discounts, launching advertising campaigns, or making very specific special offers, we heard you.
This is why we created the discount codes section that allows you to generate codes with multiple combinations.
1- Discount index page
When you create a new discount code, it appears on the index page, this page allows you to
- Create a new discount.
- Track and follow up on the existing discount codes.
- Filter the existing discount codes by status or rental
2- Discount setup page
This section is dedicated to defining and setting up different discount types.
When creating a discount code, you can specify the following:
- Discount code name
- The value: percentage or fixed amount
- Rental eligibility: which rental/s the discount code can be applied to
- Minimum requirement: the minimum spend or the minimum number of nights booked before the code can be used
- The usage limit: the number of times the discount code can be used
- Active date: the dates for which the code is valid
Considerations before creating discount codes
Before you create a discount code, review the following considerations:
- The discount value is applied to the initial price.
- You can only select rentals that have the same currency that is defined in the discount code value
- You can delete a discount code only if it’s not used
- If a discount code is used only the usage limit and the active dates are editable.
- The discount code is not available when a special offer is applied
- A discount code is counted as used even if the booking is canceled
- The cancelation policy is calculated on the discounted price
- The start and end times are based on the timezone of the rental location
Please find below the video demo explaining the feature step by step.
Please sign in to leave a comment.