In this article
About your business
Here you can fill all your information about your business/account.
This information will be used then in the notifications, contracts, review requests.
- Business name: is also the name of the BookingSync account.
- Email: all automatic communication from BookingSync: inquiries from the website, payment confirmation, booking confirmation, change or cancellation from Booking-com or Vrbo will be sent to this email.
- Website: URL of your own website
- Address (next)
Note that your business information can be different from your billing information (in Settings Billing) and your issuer information (in the Invoice app)
You have 2 options to manage the contract with BookingSync,
- You can either tick the Manage Contracts by BookingSync option and the contract will be sent automatically to the guest as soon as you record the first payment and then each time there is a contractual change on the booking.
The "Contract by BookingSync" only exists in English and French and is sent on either of these 2 languages according to the Default communication language -and not the preferred language of the guest- chosen in the next section. If French as default communication language, the contract is sent in french, if any other language chosen then the contract is sent in English.
The rental agreement is included in the contract, according to the Default communication language as well. If the rental agreement is translated in the chosen default communication language then it's included in this language. If the rental agreement is not translated, your default local (English or French) is used.
The layout of the Contract by BookingSync is not editable.
- You can also use our notification center to create a custom contract based on BookingSync information (use the Contract filter to get the same triggers as above). It requires a little more time to set up but allows you to have your own design. In this case, you can tick the Manage Contracts Outside BookingSync to be able to use the online payment feature.
If you already manage your contracts with another system, you can tick Manage Contracts Outside BookingSync.
The contract management (with or outside BookingSync) is mandatory to use online payments.
Here you can define the default settings for your booking.
- Default departure time: is the check-out time
- Default arrival time: is the check-out time
- Default communication language: the language used to communicate to the guest in the notification center, contract management, and review requests
Note that each of these settings can be overwritten in the booking when you create it.
You have 2 options to manage the review requests with BookingSync,
You can either tick the Manage reviews option on and the review request will be sent automatically to the guest X-days after departure, X being the value in the Request review after field.
OR You can also activate the notification named Review Request in our notification center. This notification can be edited to modify the content.
It must be defined in this section, and it will be used whenever the guest:
- contacts you through the BookingSync generated website form
- makes and inquiry or an instant booking through the Book now widget or the BookingSync generated website
- pays thanks to the BookingSync payment link