In this article:
- How to start a new conversation with a guest
- What happens if the guest replies to the message sent via the inbox?
- What kind of attachments can I use?
How can I start a new conversation with my guest?
In order to start a new communication, please go to your BookingSync account under the inbox section and follow the steps below:
- Click on “New Conversation” - in the top right corner
- Select the guest you would like to send a message to - in the “to” selector
- Enter your message subject - in the “subject” selector
- Write the content of the message - in the dedicated text area “Start writing here…”
- If needed you can add an attachment by clicking on the paperclip or use a saved reply by clicking on the speech bubble
- Once you are ready to send your message click on “Send” - in the top right corner
- Your message will be visible in the inbox
What happens if the guest replies to the message sent via the inbox?
Your guests can easily reply to the message you sent via the BookingSync inbox by clicking on “reply” in their current emailing system. The answer will be visible in the inbox on your BookingSync account and you will be able to continue the conversation.
What kind of attachments can I use?
Please note that when you initiate a conversation via the BookingSync inbox (as described above) you can use png, jpg, and pdf formats.
Note that the maximum size of the attachment is 10Mb.
If you reply to an incoming message sent via Airbnb or Booking.com you can only use png and jpg formats.