Rental tags have many uses. They are used to “categorize” your rental, and see at a glance which properties are by the sea, in the mountains, family friendly, etc… They are also used on your website to create groups of rentals that are displayed on the same page.
See this video for more details
How to create a rental tag
- To create a rental tag go to Settings > Rental Tags in your BookingSync account and click on the + New Rentals Tag button:
- Complete the Name of the rental tag and assign it a color then click Save Changes. You can also assign a logo to the rental tag if you wish.
How to assign a rental tag to a rental
- To add a rental tag to a rental, go to the Rentals section and then to the Private tab of the selected rental.
- In the Tags field, select the relevant rental tag that you wish to add. You can add multiple rental tags to each rental
- Don't forget to click Save to update the rental