What is an Upsell ?
The upsells give you the possibility to sell more services, and offer your guests an incredible experience during the time you host them, the upsells are the best way to increase your incomes and connect more with your guests.
Important note: discount codes cannot be applied to a booking when the dates overlap with a special offer.
How can I create a new upsell service?
1. Go to your BookingSync settings in the Fees/Service section and click on “New Fees/Service” - in the top right corner
2. Add the Name and descriptions
- The headline >> The Summary ( a short description) >> The Description
3. Enter the rate details
- Choose the option rate >> Indicate the value of the fee >> choose your currency
4. If needed add the additional information
- Add the Down Payment Percentage >> The Kind >> and Notes
5. Your fee will be visible in the fees and services list
6. To attract more guests add a good number of quality pictures of your service, by clicking on the photo:
7. Once your fee Is created in the fees and services, go to the property where you want to apply the service and add it to the fees and services section by clicking on “new Rentals fee/service”
8. Choose the fee you already created then :
- If you choose the Required Option it will be applied but default to all the Bookings.
- If you choose the Public option the fee/service becomes optional for the guest during the booking process.
- If you choose the private option the fee/service will be hidden, and you will be able to add them to your booking.
You can also choose if you want to apply them in the book now widget, the payment link or both.
Nota bene :
1 - We display the 6 first services for the Payment Link page
2 - we display the 3 first services for the book now widget
9. If you choose the payment page setup, you will be able to see the result by using the payment page you find in one of your future bookings :
10. The service will appear on the bottom left of the payment page, Your guest will be able to select the service they want to add to the card
Once your guest will select the service, he will be able to see all the details and the description.
Article is closed for comments.