You can integrate as many payment gateways as needed in your BookingSync account, in the Settings > Payments section amongst the one listed below.
|Payment Gateway||Available Countries|
|BookingPay||EUR currency only|
|Stripe||AT, AU, BE, CA, CH, DE, DK, ES, FI, FR, GB, IE, IT, LU, NL, NO, SE, SG, US|
Add a payment gateway
- In the Accept credit cards paragraph, clic on
New credit card payment Gateway
- Enter the required information:
- Gateway: Gateway you would like to connect
- Name: internal name for the payment gateway. Ex: Stripe - name of my owner
- Gateway information: depends on the gateway selected, please refer to the instructions provided to find them
- (Please note that for Ingenico, you will need to:
- Supported currencies: Currencies accepted by your gateway for your account. The payments will be charged in the currency you select for your prices under the Rates section of your rental.
- Accepted Credit Cards: don't forget that your provider may not accept all credit cards, please refer to your provider documentation to select the correct cards.
- Clic on
Add credit card payment gateway
- Optional but mandatory: you can verify that your payment gateway is correctly configured by clicking on
Fill the information from a valid credit card and click on
Verify Credentials. A call to your payment gateway will be done but no money exchanged.
If you want to test the gateway without money exchange, you can select the test mode and follow the instructions to fill the CC information.
If you're using Stripe and getting an error message saying the test doesn't go through because of unsafe processing, please check this article.
For more specific information, don't hesitate to check our section dedicated to payment gateways.
Remove a payment gateway
Warning, make sure you have to perform this action.
- Go to Settings > Payments
- Click on Edit on the Payment Gateway you have to delete
- Click on Remove this payment gateway