You will find here some of the great integrated features of Rental Ninja to BookingSync (and more to discover when setting up a demo with their team!)
- You are able to download and use Statements from rentals that have been deleted from your Channel Manager
- See, in your Statements, the different payment methods used by your guests (including Damage Deposits).
- See the income generated by each booking Source/Channel/OTA
- To simplify your calculations of the “Money Not Yet Received” from the OTAs, we have created two columns in the statements that will allow you to see what’s owed, and what the total should be.
- Upload pictures directly from your phone's gallery upto 10 at a time OR take on the spot and upload them at the same time.
- Improved visibility of the Tasks: a chronological order, color coding, and more intuitive warning messages.
- Complete and supervise tasks in the same window.
- Access the information filled in by the guest in the PreCheck-in Form from the Mobile App.
- Improved visibility of the PreCheck-in Form for your guests.
- You can now opt out of some of the automated Email Reminders with the PreCheck-in Form that will be sent to your guests.
- The PreCheck-in Form information can now be found in the Notes of the reservations instead of the Comments.
And a lot more !
- Fast synchronization of BookingSync Comments and modifications.
- Improved synchronization with BookingSync regarding the Active Rentals. If any Rental is deactivated on BookingSync's side, it will automatically be de-activated in Rental Ninja as well, so you’ll not be invoiced for them. Nevertheless, you’ll be able to manually connect it again through the App Center even though you keep it disabled on BookingSync's side.