Publishing your listings on Flatio is very easy and smooth! You can simply follow these steps:
- Install the Flatio app and click on Install
- You will be asked to Authorize the sending of data to their app > Click on Authorize.
- You will be redirected to Flatio’s dashboard where you need to create an account. You will be guided through a quick onboarding process. You don't need to fill the information about your property as all information will be imported automatically from BookingSync during the next step. Thus you can just enter "xxx" into each field and delete this listing later on your account.
- Once you are on your Flatio’s dashboard, click on your name (at the top right) > Integration > BookingSync :
- Click on Authorize. You will be redirected to the BookingSync authorization page where you need to authorize Flatio app on your BookingSync account.
- You can then select the properties you want to import and click on Import:
Your listings as well as your existing bookings will be imported within a few minutes.
Please note that if you already have an account on Flatio, you can just connect your BookingSync listings to your existing properties on Flatio.
You will then have to turn on advertising for your property to be listed on Flatio:
Please note that Flatio has the following requirements for your property to be advertised:
- wifi (can be ticked in the tab Amenities on BookingSync)
- floor (can be filled in the tab Description on BookingSync). If your property is in a ground floor, please write Floor = 0
- At least 5 pictures
- Also, we do recommend you to specify your relationship to the property so that you will get a Verified Owner label which helps tenants to understand that they can trust your property.Your property can be based anywhere. If it is not located in the list of their supported cities, their support team will receive an email and add your city on their website to make it visible to tenants.