What are Flatio’s Terms and conditions?
- Flatio’s commission = 7,5% + VAT. They charge it automatically from the rent so landlords (Property Managers) do not have to pay Flatio directly. They have their own payment system for it thanks to direct connections with Citi.com
- They charge tenants (guests) from 5 - 10% + VAT according to the length of the reservation.
- If your landlords usually pay a bigger fee and tenants pay 0% (e.g. at Booking.com), they are able to increase the fee for landlords, so as the tenants do not have to pay a fee.
- It’s possible to set minimum and maximum length of the reservation. Min. is 14 days. Max 365.
- We provide to landlords Damage Coverage Guarantee. Here you can find a lot of materials for tenants on Flatio.com.
- Main points of Agency contract (Landlord&Flatio) are:
- They pay only if we deliver a reservation, landlord will accept it and tenant pay a rent.
- After accepting the reservation request, there’s 24 hours for tenant to sign a lease agreement with landlord. The flat must be reserve for the tenant during the time, so as the tenant can safely finish the contract (sign it, upload ID, pay 1st rent).
Flatio’s user manual > https://support.flatio.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000119407-Guide-for-landlords