- Please, install the Booking.com app available on our App Centre, from the App section of your account,
Connect to your Booking,com extranet and go to “Property Info” tab > Channel Manager (old extranet) or to Account > Channel Manager (new extranet) and click on “Start” to start a new channel manager connection.
Select provider: Selet your provider typing “BookingSync” and select the connection type “Full connection (two-way)” and click on “Next”.
Agreement: Accept the agreement.
Provider confirmation: BookingSync will receive a request to connect.
Go back to your BookingSync account > Apps > Booking.com and fill in your Hotel ID. Click on “Connect additional Accounts”
Then you will see on the left-hand side a list of your rentals (already published in BookingSync) and on the right-hand side you’ll see your Booking.com Hotel ID and your listings.
Mapping: To connect the listings, please drag and drop each listing from left to right to match it with its corresponding listing.
- Once the mapping is done you need to select the rates kind in the Booking.com app for the standard rate of each rental
- Rental price without special offers = booking initial price without special offers: season rate + rate rules - the special offers that may apply for the period
- Rental price with special offers = booking initial price: season rate + rate rules + special offers
- Rental price with all required fees and taxes included = booking final price: initial price (incl. special offers) + mandatory fees + taxes + rate rules
- Tell the BookingSync team you’ve completed the set up so that we can confirm the connection on our side.
- In booking.com extranet, click on 'I confirm the connection with provider BookingSync’
- After a while (usually a couple of hours), you'll see your calendar in Booking.com with the same availabilities than BookingSync AND the rates show 9999 for every night. This is just a convention on Booking.com side to confirm that the rates are updated via a channel manager.
Add a listing to the sync
Case 1: you want to add a new listing to a connected hotel ID (Booking.com account).
In this case, the new rentals will appear automatically on the Booking.com app of BookingSync under the hotel ID that is already connected. You just need to drag and drop the rental to map it and select a rate kind (steps 8 and 9) and wait a short while so that the connection is up and running. No request or activation is needed.
Case 2: you want to add a new hotel ID (Booking.com account)
In this case, you need to go through the connection steps from 2 to 11. A new connection request from Booking.com and activation are necessary.