NOTE: if you have at least one connected Airbnb account, you can follow the steps described in the Add a new Airbnb account section instead.
- Install the Airbnb app available on our App Center, from the Apps section of your account.
- Open the app and authorize BookingSync to communicate to it.
- Click on Connect an Airbnb account
- Enter your account credentials (if you have more than 1 account to connect, you can add them afterwards) and click on Connect with Airbnb
- Agree to the Airbnb Additional Terms of Service and click on Allow.
Your account is now connected with the official Airbnb sync.
Add a new Airbnb account
- Go to the Airbnb app, available in the Apps section of your account.
- Click on Connect an Airbnb account. Note that if you are already connected to your Airbnb account, this account will be connected by default.
- Follow the steps from 4 to 5 of the previous section Connection steps
TIP: if you want to import your listing from Airbnb, you need to use our hybrid connection.