You now have the possibility to select 3 new policies in addition with the already existing policies. Please note that the following cancellation policies are now available:
- Flexible and non-refundable
- Moderate and non-refundable
- Strict and non-refundable
For non-refundable cancellation policy terms: In addition to the policy chosen, offer a non-refundable option for your guests. Your guests will pay a discounted price but in case of any cancellation, you will keep your full payout.
Note : Guest can select non-refundable discount for up to 60 days from today, and the lead time differ depending on the cancellation policy category:
- Flexible: 1-60 days
- Moderate: 5-60 days
- Strict: 14-60 days
How can I create a non-refundable policy for my Airbnb reservations?
- On your BookingSync, go to Apps
- Open your Airbnb app
- Choose the listing you wish to apply the policy for and click on change settings
- On cancellation policy select a non-refundable policy
- Add the percentage of discount you wish to apply for non-refundable reservations. Note that this can be from 0% to 100% depending on the amount of discount offered.
Note : a percentage must be filled in (and superior to 0%) to have policy enabled
- Click on save
How is it displayed on Airbnb?
Once it's set up on your BookingSync account within our Airbnb app, the option will be available on your Airbnb listings.
As soon as your guests select dates on the Airbnb booking form, two prices will be displayed and the guest will be able to choose between the non-refundable policy and the regular policy:
What are the benefits of using a non-refundable cancellation policy?
The non-refundable cancellation policies are selected by default and the discounted price will be used for the search results. This way you are given a price-wise competitive advantage.
Once the guest arrives on the listing page they are offered to choose between both policies the non-refundable or the regular.
What are the requirements to use the non-refundable cancellation policies?
Please note that in order to use the non-refundable cancellation policies you must:
- Use our Airbnb full synchronization via API.
- Only customers on our latest pricing plans can use the non-refundable cancellation policies.
- Airbnb does not support the non-refundable cancellation policies on properties based in Italy.